Sunday, July 24, 2022

Work around the house

My coffee company this morning. 


He was very interesting and calm. I watched him for quite some time and shortly after this picture he flew off. 


I finally got off my duff and put the entertainment center on Marketplace. Hopefully it will sell and be gone soon - as there are two items behind this you can’t see. A desk and a dresser. Both roadside finds. 


And hung pictures in the bath. It seems to be grandma floral. 


They definitely have a grandma vibe but they were so pretty. The middle one with the zinias had a bit of damage but I wanted to keep them together so picked them all up. I planned on seeking them but didn’t. Story of my life. Maybe I’ll sell them later?  Until then they’ll stay here. 


I also picked up two German paintings at an estate sale. They’re pretty!




And… two glass paperweights, yeah yeah yeah. I need to stop. Eventually!!






No comments: