Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Plants


Plants are coming back into the office!
It’s taken me a while to want to bring plants back in, but shockingly it only took a visit to Lowes rescue rack to get me going!
Yes that’s a few plants ready to go in!


One Dracaena with dying spots that we will address with some love and care. 

One Chinese evergreen. I wouldn’t have guessed that name but we’ll go with it. 

Snake plant 

Came plant 

Succulent 



These succulents are all from IKEA. They have been repotted into MY pottery. Fun stuff. 
Oh and one more. 


Actually a rescue as well. Can’t beat the prices at half off. 

Office without plants

Office with plants. I need a small plant stand for the corner but it’s coming together. I actually have a third stand that will work quite well here. I’ll bring that in tomorrow. 


No comments: