Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Weird observations after being out of country for two years

1.  Light switches are HIGHER in the US like 6” higher
    I had a hard time finding switches in dark rooms
2.  There is entirely too much water in toilet bowls
    Seriously. Way too much water. It makes it harder to clean the bowl after a flush and harder to clear content as well. Trust me, I know. 
3.  AC is nice because it’s HOTTER there
    BUT I did miss fresh air and cooler nights. However it was 50 COLD rainy degrees (as the high) when we came home. So a bigger part of me misses the warmth however I have to remind myself that was spring warmth. It will get pure HOT in time in the south. 
4.  Humidity yes a killer
    OK so it really took me a day to adjust to the humidity but it’s crazy humid with the heat in the south!!  And don’t get me started on how bloody and buggery my nose was after Vegas. HOW did I live there for FIVE years and love it?  Crazy!!

1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Woo hoo! I'm all caught up on your blog. We are terrible about taking photos with our parents! I shall try to do better.