Monday, October 19, 2020

Naples. The base story

Saturday was a shuttle to the “Support Site” aka the rest of the base where there is a bowling alley, movie theatre and housing. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16sQgNrVbbP5kYB91lJ7JLzEF7mLMVi_D
They also had an A&W root beer place with American breakfast!  Mmmmmm. I think this is what caused my issues for the rest of the day but it was so good while I ate it!!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hLhGWX5x_SsRpEU4eHI45DejtTaIZ3RR
IN the BX and Commissary there are glass walkways over Roman ruins. How very cool is that?  Literally walking over history!!  Yes, I was a tourist and took pictures (here anyway bacause no one was around)
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19tt3wyDWi8goNFT4FKaNv0G98sld4ykd
See?? Right in the isle!  Too cool. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EVLgEMXFQBZ_PyYbqbhMPk_O5JCg2M-i
This is how the rest of the day was.  Rainy and cool. I went home put in sweats and watched Hulu and Netflix for the rest of the day. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GUwLNedID3bZiDaNeY_on90DxhC_2aSY

This weeks should be cool and sunny so much nicer. 
I went back to the cantina today and got a chicken leg/quarter for €5 and some rice and some capresse salad. Love that stuff. Ate this whole thing at lunch. And part of the leg and part of the rice. Guess what is for dinner tonight?  Lol. You guessed it. Good thing it’s GOOD food finally!!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JI5j6QCvwB5YlN367Oj4SbIeyFiHW9FP
I also wanders to the 4th floor (I’m on the 3rd) and the other side of the building to take this picture :)
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hVzLixhn7i0KqdvbqXyA5JE_42a3BE3h
And just because here is the large breezeway in front of my room. In front of those who let cahoots is the elevator bank - stairs straight ahead into the dark and hang a left around the corner and keep turning and your at the stair door. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1E7UJQq9arNTcyXTp17PhyPsJhYwecUV9
I’m not in front of my room. My set of doors is in the middle. Honestly not a horrible set up. Just horrible in that we can’t leave base. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bH7yJ5OMPimGrCPEvE4usThJWNl1kS_G

No comments: