Friday, September 25, 2020

THE castle list

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1W0eiuG0xuH6GmP6qmdXktvI6LPyCj2VN


It's official I have finished all the castles on the top 10 castles of Germany.  I'm sure there are MANY more, but these last two were the last two from THAT list.

1 Neuschwanstein Castle

2 Hohenzollern Castle (also need to see the other two of this group)

3 Burg Eltz

4 Hohenschwangau Castle

5 Heidelberg Castle

6 Schwerin Castle  

7 Lichtenstein Castle (super close)

8 Wartburg

9 Mespelbrunn Castle

10 Reichsburg Cochem

Ludwigburg Palace 


Don't FRET!  I have a NEW list and in order of (hopeful) order of visit!


14 Hohenwerfen Castle (Wefen – Austria)

Add on: Herrenchiemsee

13 Chenonceau Castle (Chenonceaux – France)

8 Chateau de Chambord (Chambord – France)

Add on – Versailles (France)

Add on – Mont St Michel (France)

1 The Palace of Pena (sintra Portugal)

2 The Alcazar Castle (Segovia – spain)

6 Conwy Castle (Conwy – Wales)

10 Eilean Donan Castle (Highlands – Scotland)

11 Windsor Castle (Windsor – England)

3 The castle in love with the wind (Ravadinova – bulgaria)

15 Bran Castle (Bran Romania)

12 Corvin Castle (Hunedoara – Romania)

No comments: