Monday, September 14, 2020

Day 10

Really it’s day 11 if we count day 1 as travel day. Because that’s what today was as well. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rmS132N38VwJYC-9B8_G2F_WteUaA1iH
Look at the turret at the bottom of the hill on the left!  Pretty!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HSpaqpFFYzGVcz5Bb7Oxtjun2z_tvYqV
BEAUTIFUL architecture in most towns

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dms3S7LG3M5FK9YSmQ4h2Pi1pAA-XDrH
Not sure where my commentary went on all the pictures - I was admiring these houses along the way then remembered I should take a picture and share them. They carve reliefs in the stucco and color them a bit so you can see them - lots of fun outdoor scenes on the houses - glad I was able to capture at least one!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1b9mX-d-jzQK7KGObyZbSEgO_LZmOWSFx

The fun thing about driving in Germany is there are castles on quite a few hills!  Lots and lots of castle ruins and some occupied ones as well.  We can't find this one on the maps so we think it may be a replica instead!


No comments: