Here is what they were for:
OriginL lay out. Note it’s mostly he two of them together and it was supposed to be Angela’s “side”
E.g the whole layout:
See all Liz’s senior pictures are on the right. The left should be all Angela and it’s not.
So here is the after:
Much more “balanced” but I did tell Angela that she got top billing in the center group as she has three solo shots. Ha! I may have to print out another one of the two of them for the middle. Or not... it looks good. I feel accomplishment tonight.
And just now noticed one of Liz’s pictures is repeating. Hum. Going to have to print another for her so I may as well print a group one for the middle row too :)
** update. Since I noted the duplicate photo it bugged me ... so I went to my printer today and printed out two new pictures for the center collage.
What did I change? The lower left photo (duplicated the lower right photo in Liz’s collage). And the center picture that was just Angela solo. Now the whole middle row is the two of them and the top and bottom row are only the one child. I think it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment