Saturday, February 22, 2020

Day 4 - the 9th

 Moon set over the water

 With a sunrise on the opposite side of the boat!

 And a ship passing right in front of the sunrise...

 AND by the time I came back up from my morning meetings we were docked in Malta - good morning Malta!!

We continued to work throughout the day and toil away with no windows... but by 6pm we were released and we went out on the economy to get some dinner.

We ate at a cute place called the Raffael Restaurant.  The guys I came with ate pizza.  I tried the local dish of roasted Rabbit.  It was tasty!!

and dessert and coffee!  YUM!!!


A nice walk on the docks...


Which are famous for the cats!  I have a video of a yellow tabby who loved me and talked to me... I sent it to Liz to play it for Salem to ask her if she spoke Maltese cat language :)

No comments: