Saturday, June 23, 2018

FULL day!

Today Butch and I headed to Eastman to visit with my prior boss and visit her sunflower field.

I am so glad we did.

Butch wanted to BE there at 6:30am. I said no way!! I also didn’t want to go at 8pm as it would be too hot and buggy.

We compromised with us showing up at 7:30 A.M. what does that mean? It means we had to get up at 5:00 (Butch) 5:30 (me). We headed out at 6:30 so we could there at 7:30. I felt bad because she was still in her jammies! She was a good sport about it. :)





One super tall little guy right out in the middle :)














Yep he is standing on the topper in the back of his truck. Fun stuff!! I was the lens handler for him. I would wander away and take pictures on my own and he would concentrate on doing his own thing.





There has always got to be one in the crowd! Backwards and awkward but still happy and cheerful :)









I was taking pictures of bees but had to capture this picture of Butch. Yep, he’s still standing on his truck still ;)


Selfie in the flowers!!





There were so many “hit and runs” with bees flying everywhere being as busy as, well bees!! No stings and no close calls. Just lots of buzzing around!


One final parting shot before we go! We had a great time!!




No comments: