Thursday, June 7, 2018

Flower updates

My poor avocado. Not doing so hot but it’s still alive...and the next one that is just now sprouting so I put him outside to make sure it’s acklimated to the hot weather so it won’t die like this one did!  Maybe it will work and the “dead” twig isn’t really totally dead, so I keep hoping he will come back...but maybe not...
 The lemon is doing well. Lots of new leaves and blooms came and went...I have hope for a lemon this year. I had two last year!
 Sneaky late blooming amaryllis hiding in there!
 Wisteria is coming back well after overzealous trimming last year and cutting the wrong lower limb. Whoops!
 Note the pop of red in the corner ..those are my dollar tree gladiolus!
 The daylilies are blooming nicely now as well.  
 Volunteer snapdragons
 There are some of my Dahlias are sprouting, but not enough to zoom in on them. They are only 3” tall.
Close up of my pansies and purple lilies. They’re doing so well with all the rain we’ve gotten and I swapped away from the natural grass liners as the birds kept stealing it all for nests.

1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

I think your pansies (last photo) are really petunias.