
Someone painted over the house number. Wow, just wow!!

You can’t even see it from a distance. Nada!

So I painted the numbers! Gotta love paint pens :)

Looks good. When we pain the whole house we will pull that plaque off and do it proper.

AND because we have garbage can thief’s I painted the number on the trash can.

AND the recycle. What isn’t shown is I ALSO bought a length of chain and a lock to chain these bad boys to the post to hopefully put a stop the thief and make the point that they are NOT welcome to take the cans as they see fit.

What else did I do? I finally put the toilet paper roll holder back on the wall and tightened the towel hook that was coming loose. I didn’t really “tighten” so much as replace the anchors in the wall with new ones. And with that we’re back in business.
1 comment:
Man, you are one busy woman!!!
Post a Comment