The saga of having meh nights and days mixed up continues.
I slept in really late this morning after finally going back to sleep after going potty for hours from 2am to 6am... then went BACK to sleep napping in the late afternoon. Zzzzzzzz. That’s something new. I don’t typically nap, and I’m a huge proponent for napping but with not working I’m able to sleep in and don’t tend to nap.
Hoping my body will adjust within the next week or so. I hear there is a magical window of time where things iron out....
BUT I did complete two things this weekend with kids home. Went through the cup cabinet and the Tupperware cabinet to get rid of stuff not used in 5 years. Bundled up for a Tuesday run to the Consigment Shop! With stuff from the craft room and these things my drop off should be pretty good.
So, making some headway on getting stuff cleaned out!
Next up is back into the craft room with my new Iris boxes to get paper put away and finish that mess up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment