Monday, February 26, 2018

Funny story only I would laugh at

  I was home doing stuff around the house and decided to go to do errands. My pad was slightly soiled from tiny leaks (yeah we all know the drill)...so I removed it, cleaned up and went on my way. A lot of walking in Lowes to the BACK of the store, so of course you have to look at everything on the way to checkout. Finish up there and head to a waxing place to FINALLY get my legs done... strip pants off and there’s a spot. What the??  Looks like A&D.... feel my undies to see if I need to adjust my pad  possibly. NO PAD!!  What the??  Apparently I neglected a very important step in my process!   Goodness. True test of my emergency purse pack!!  Extra undies, check, plastic bag, check. Good lord!  Ah well, Could have been way worse!!  I survived and even went on to grab some sugar to make cookies as my shirt was long enough to cover the tiny spot

Proof positive that it’s important to get trial runs in there before heading back to work.

1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Not only you. I laughed, too.
:-D