Friday, December 15, 2017

Update

What will I miss from Chemo??





Fast growing STRONG nails.
Anything else? NOPE!

Two weeks plus out from last chemo and
I wanted a treat. I got a small chocolate shake and fries from McDonalds. Do not question a gals cravings - EVER.

Ok the HANDS are not over cold sensitivity, but the mouth IS - whoop!! Whoop!! Small victory!!

I got home and Angela looked at my treat longingly. The good news is that the tummy only holds so much right now anyway so she ended up with the last 1/2 to 1/3. Bonus for both of us, eh?

All because I had to go take a kid to Honda to pick up her car. Which, BTW is STILL broken! Their diagnostics sucked!! Ugh. So it still cuts out and won’t start and still has fuel issues. Crap, crap, crap!!

So back to Honda it must go today. Guess I’ll go get a kid to get up and take it in now!! Car’s necessary evils :)

With her new job Liz could sell Steve and get a new car.. eventually. She found a Honda FIT that was a stick that she
Would love to have. Now to get the first paycheck to see if she can afford it.


No comments: