Pre-op today.
Surgery the 21st (or sooner if they can fit me in)
Barring problems should be fine to go to FL for Christmas (maybe)
Last night I was getting chills all night. BAD chills!! I had on a fuzzy robe, sweats, fuzzy socks AND a blanket (and a child on my feet!!). Still had chills. I finally went to bed at 9 and put a doubled queen comforter over me AND the sweats and fuzzy socks still. Burrrrr
I finally warmed up when Liz came hollering into the room at 10. I was fast asleep!!
Stayed that way most of the night in part thanks to 5mg Oxy. Lol. Knocked me right out!!
Bag empty (wasn’t super needed as I haven’t really eaten yesterday but did one anyway) at 3am. The toilet seat was COLD!! I’m so tired of middle of the night potty breaks. :(
And now that I’ve chosen to go forward with this surgery. The reversal will be delayed at LEAST a week. Crap. Sigh. Don’t WANT to put that one off but honestly can’t deal with the pain anymore from my the stupid gallbladder:(
Ugh!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment