
Butch removed the OLD defunct microwave.

Then we measured. He KNEW it was higher (lower) then the prior one by a little... but I guess he didn’t get the implication of tile backsplash. Uhm yeah.
I volunteered to pull out the single row of tile that needed to go.

I parked my butt on the stool and went to work with a chisel and scraped and pulled out the single row dusted myself off and went to rest. Yeah. My arms are not strong enough anymore. It’s sad.

New microwave behind the range that had to be pulled out to give Butch more room to maneuver.

Angela helped with the install process. It was a SNUG fit but they gave it a bump and in it went!

Screwed it in place.

Angela plugging it in.


And all put back together. Stove in place and ready to go! Water heater. Angela used it first with heating Mac-n-cheese. Yum for her. I may do the same with Turkey in a bit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment