

It’s coming out in chunks now :(. Oh well. It’s only hair. It WILL grow back and we’re looking forward to the adventure as to color and texture it will return. :)

It’s still LONG and still looks deceptively thicker than it is.
Honestly I put off showering because this is when the MOST hair falls out. Reality it that it’s already letting loose in there anyway so I should just suck it up and shower more often - ha! Today’s shower was procrastinated on because of bag issues. If you use neosporine near a bag it will really peel up!! Lesson learned. No neosporine near a bag!
I did my first nekkid shower. Yeah. I don’t like the mucous after affect. Then again I wasn’t first thing in the morning. So. That’s been done. I put my bag in at 90 degree angle to avoid my owie parts. So far we’re sticking!! Whoop!!
No comments:
Post a Comment