The award was leadership and fellowship or something like that. I need to get a picture of the award and the coin I received. It was a nice one.
It was exhausting going to work by 8:45am. It was a lot of hurry up and wait. Get the award then go home. Not horrible. A good first run at work.
Monday started with class at 7:30. Ok. It’s raining and blowing. Yuck. My toes got cold. They never got warm again. We got out of class at 2:30ish. I came home put on socks and crawled into bed for a three HOUR nap.
Yep it was a good nap. A well rested nap. I got up and rambled. Finally got up and rambled the house a bit. Then went back to bed at 9pm in an effort to get up in time for class again today.
Fine. Went to bed. Slept like a LOG. Got up at 5:30ish. Got showered. And started to get ready. Good lord. I felt SO sick. So very sick all of a sudden. Wow. So. I slapped a new bag on - praying it’s in the right spot. Didn’t have much else to do other than put it on and pray it’s in the right spot and in place. Yeah. THAT bad. I had to lay down twice. Urp. I didn’t get sick!!
Finally got things together (stuffed some crackers in and a pill) and out the door. I made it to class and ate tea and crackers all morning. Double urp. Poor tummy!! That’s a first in the last two treatments. All was well with the world.
Day two of class I was just as cold. What’s up with that?? BUT I completed the day. I came home. Ate some lunch and passed out. Zzzz slept a few hours.
I think all I’ve done today is eat and sleep!! I guess it could be worse!

Yes that is TWO fleece blankets and one has two layers of fleece. My toes may just warm up. It’s in the 70s outside so not sure why I’m so stinking cold.
Nothing else as far as symptoms go with the exception of the hand cramps. The rest is all at a dull roar. So there’s that.
Hair falling out slowly. I can live with that. Life, she goes on. Exhaustion and all. It’s all “do-able”.
No comments:
Post a Comment