
Ok I still don’t see the difference here. I also wear fluffy clothing. :)I like fluffy clothing. :)

The front I can see some change in my arms :)

Hair loss is still adding up. Seems like I lose this much every time I shower. Good thing I’m not showering as often. The bonus of not going to work daily. And I notice my hair doesn’t get greasy as much. I can go nearly a week and it still looks great. No oil. There’s a silver lining eh!? And body odor. Weirdly there is little there anymore. Really. It’s weirdly good. I barely wear deodorant anymore. I sniff and nada. I did tell Butch to PLEASE let me know if my sniffer that is going ha!!

However not truly noticeable to the world. Still lots of hair left for the world to see.
So there is my weekly update. On other news neuropathy hand cold and fridge items. Freaky stuff. I grabbed the pickles out of the fridge and freaked out a bit. Burning cold. Scary! Had to hold parsnips with a towel to peel them even. Weird!! Nothing I can’t work around. Butch put gloves on the side of the fridge for me to use when I grab things from the fridge. I’m thinking this should pass in a few days like the mouth and swallow issues go.
Oh and hand cramps- Holy Mother!! My thumbs start pulling in and cramping and won’t let go!! I can stretch them but they continue to cramp. Now the silver lining in this is they only get cramps in the mornings. So there’s that.
What else? Nothing new. No diarrhea this go round. Not sure what they added but then may need to back it off a tad, too thick now. Sigh. Again. Nothing I can’t deal with.
The down side is weight gain. What the?? Back up to a 50lb loss not 55. I liked 55lbs down instead. Dang it! Not doing more calories but doing a bit more smart food. Need to go back to home made. Sigh. Working on it still.
I did get a dinner out as I had to dash the garbage out to the street in my jammie’s with bare feet and cold damp feet. But I made it just in time. Yay me! Boo Butch for forgetting. But hey I got a dinner out for my efforts :) I chose Johnnies pizza. For the calzone. It was worth the cold dash ;) the bread knots that made me want to go there were a disappointment, however the rest of the meal was great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment