
A new hernia belt. Sad when a package shows up with medical supplies and you're super happy about them. Ha! It's so much lighter than the HUGE heavy binder that they gave me in the hospital and "modified" for me with a simple hike. Ha!

Hair loss report. Thining is about all we are seeing still with round two. I can live with that. Reality is that I can live with just about anything as long as I'm alive, ya know?

Is it my imagination or is that hernia belt making the appearance slimmer? I think it may well be.

Side view. I didn't weigh myself. It's to depressing as it is going SO much slower after the whole super low cal diet. About 2 lbs a week or so. Sigh. Last I weighed I was at 53lbs last weekend

Saturday night I decided to get a jump on nausea- just in case... I didn't like that last time. So here is the radioactive color pill - ha! Talk about BRIGHT!!

And Sunday morning in the porch very reminiscent of last Saturday... so yeah thinking I just pushed the exhaustion clock by a day. But that's OK too. I have been tired and blurry eyed (sleepy eyes) for the last two nights and muddled through. Will continue to do so.
I did go see Linda yesterday at Moms. Poor Linda is so sick. I was precautions and didn't touch anything and washed my hands when I left. Just in case. I feel so bad that she's not well, but it was good to see her. Elizabeth and Butch are going to drive her rental to ATL tonight and she's going to stay another few days to recuperate and be able to make it home without incident :( I may go with them as I'm still feeling pretty good in short spurts and will nap in the car if it comes to it :)
And as of lunch NO MORE TAPE

There's surgical glue there still there but the tape is GONE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment