Friday, August 25, 2017

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Well. Wednesday was sad in that we had to day goodbye to Robert, Janet, Tiffany and Noah. I'm so sad I wasn't up to playing with him. He was a cutie.

Me? I was a bit worn out in general. Just feeling down. I'm not my normal self and that bugs me. I want to be me. I want to enjoy my time at home. I see stuff that I want done. Weeding, watering etc and I want to do it all. Sigh.

Home health also came by to do my initial assessment. No biggie. Just checking stitches and the area. So. That was done

Thursday home health care came back and watched me change my bag. I did great. Passed the test and put it on correctly. Yay me. They also pulled my catheter @ 11am in hopes my bladder was now awake. And I waited and waited and waited. And I dribbled from time to time. But no major urination. Sigh. By 6pm I was having the dang catheter put BACK in. 😭

Booooo. But I was told how to do bladder training. I am to clamp the catheter and release it every hour. Get my bladder and mind trained.

AND best news was a call from Dr Landmann. Over 70 lymph nodes and no cancer in the nodes!! Yay me!!

They may still do chemo as my tumor had a mucosal quality to it. Personally with a precancerous polyp in there already I feel it would be a good idea to cover all bases.

And today is Friday. Today was bladder training. As will be this weekend as well. Clamp/release/repeat.

No comments: