Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The great escape

After I was released on Monday we went to the hotel to sleep before heading home the next day.

We went a new way home through downtown. Took a few wrong turns jostled the body a bit. Got back on track. Made it through.












Pretty cloudy. By this time we were 1/2 way home and I was fully reclined.








My chauffeur for the drive.

We had a nice visit with everyone and Liz cams home and lightened the mood rough housing with Noah. Such a cutie he is!!




I felt bad to be so out of it but the ride really put pressure on that catheter and my tail bone. Yeah didn't have pain there until getting home 😒 oh well, I can recline in bed and relax 😜


Nice bruise from the deep IV they did after I was out. Two vampire punch holes at the wrist. Yikes!

Other than that just sore and stiff and out of sorts because I'm home but don't feel like me at this point because I can't do what I normally would do.

No comments: