Sunday, November 17, 2024

Trip to see mom

I NEED to remember to get photos of me and mom while out and about  we didn’t go out to eat as much as normal.  w
We had one breakfast at her house with Del Taco egg burritos. One lunch at Applbys and a very nice birthday dinner at Milts with Linda and Mike. Lots of days just spent visiting and enjoying each others company!

My drive started with the discovery that my gas tank wasn’t full when I pulled out. I need to watch that!  BUT it was a nice newer SUV. So I called their help desk and drove on. I did get them to acknowledge that they wouldn’t charge me for this. Good to know. 

The week was spent playing Rummikub and doing a puzzle and hanging out with mommy dearest. It was nice however I did discover coming in on Saturday dies cut down in evening games. Robert and Janet were there through Sunday then headed out for their home. I stayed through Thursday.I throughly got my bootie kicked daily by her and by Linda in other games!


Weird thistle type plant in Linda’s bouquet. 

Mom and I took a. Drive out to the petroglyphs. I had never been out here and it showed as I missed a turn thanks to a GPS shitting down at some point. Oops. We took a bumpy ride through the desert and eventually made it to the main smooth road. We didn’t get out. We drove past it all and took pictures 











Lots more than I knew about. 

I also went to Linda’s craft night for Relief Society. It was a good night. 



It snowed twice. Both times just a skiff of snow but with some frigid temps for sure!

I sent this picture to my lovely you gray as she is the cold weather girl. She was wishing she was here. Burrrr. I was NOT prepared for this cold of temps. I borrowed a scarf and muddled through with Bob’s lightweight shoes. It all worked out. 

We also went on a drive through some local farm areas and saw a LOT of prairie dogs. They are protected and farmers hate them but they made me giggle as I beeped at them and they would all pop their heads up. Heeheehee. It was entertaining ;)




Mom finished the puzzle not too long after I left to go home. Well, I didn’t go home. I went to All Girls Weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN

No comments: