Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Yard work


The beautiful amaryllis last week. Just starting to bloom

This week

And a bonus white one that HAS to be a dad flower he gave me as a start 😀 ❤️❤️


The pergola greens got a much needed haircut and I didn’t even question if it was too much or the right strands. I just started chopping. I think it’s happy with its new start this spring. 


My irises have the starts of buds. No flowers yet but I need to remember to keep an eye out for them. 

More amaryllis that came from dollar tree if I’m not mistaken. Coming up well ;

Last week the weeds…

Well I just didn’t have the heart to rip out the Mari b grounds of the ladybugs :) that and the bumbles were happily buzzing around the flowers. 

The OTHER Iris. Not doing as well :(


Look WAY out there….

Close up a suet squirrel feeder I picked up last year and just now put out!!


And over here…

Woven bird nest. I’m a little slow so I’m not sure if anyone will build in it, but it’s out there now!!

As of TODAY I got a wild hair and did this:
Before with LOTS of wild sweet pea. 


After. Wild sweet pea all removed…. Took a lunch hour but it’s done. On one side at least. I’ll work the other side tomorrow. And get something for those pots!!

No comments: