The guest room! I had things stacked on the right that were listed and left for “need to list”. So the GREAT news is that the pile on the left is non-existent. So it’s all photographed and listed or in draft to be listed this month. I try to slowly post things to eBay to keep interest up on the site and so far it seems to work.
Here is the “mid” point. Aka the point I stopped.
You can see the bed now :) huge plus!! I need to roll my rack to the base of the stairs and put all that upstairs.
And how does upstairs look?
Before
Crates on the left spread out. Boxes everywhere. What you can’t see are the boxes to the right.
Crates crates and more crates. I have 12 and sadly not enough.
So I got busy and took inventory and consolidated some boxes. Just to add more boxes from downstairs. Sigh. I need to cull BUT I noticed that things sometimes take a year to sell. I’m learning more what NOT to buy :)
After
It’s not perfect but it’s better. Butch will need to get all the train items off the bed as well. But I think we have another table around here somewhere so he can shift them to a table.
My photos on my phone are outta control as well.
I’m going to research and list more this weekend and NOT buy much this weekend. That’s the goal however I’m STILL going out ;)
Yeah, I didn't spend much but got some lovely goodies :). 7 sales only one I walked out empty handed. Total spent? $93.41. One house I spent $3 on a small sized hand truck. One I did $7.50 for 6 items (“big eye” prints that I’m hopeful for). Barn finds was $10 for 6 sets of placements. (The boxes were gross but the placemats cleaned up well). Perry was $31.41 BUT bought some pretty old fashion delft pottery in green/gold. Haven’t seen those before. And the last BIG sale was $30 for a 9x12 rug for the little house in blue. Making a dent in rug requirements there. Need one for the living room but it’s such a hodgepodge of color it’s hard to know what would look best in There.
1 comment:
Glad we could help! Haha.
Post a Comment