Sunday, October 29, 2023

Cleaning the garage


And so it begins. I had done a few things to start. The box of boxes on the lawn mower and a few things moved out on the left…

The reality of everything emptied out. That’s a LOT of crap!

Empty (sort of - we shall not talk about the elephant (broke ass lawn mower) in the room). 

Found a few pumpkins. I DID put a few out front woth solar lights through them. 

I was tasked to test chairs. So test I did!!

And a bit more. I kept sitting back down every time I had a second. I listed things on marketplace and enjoyed the chair ;)

The others. Two will have new homes one will go to garbage. 

The hutch was freed but has gone on marketplace. 

Kids stuff. Two boxes of childhood art. I’m sure most will go in the trash, but I think we shall have a night to go through these ;)

And me still being a bum between moving things. 

Enjoying the brisk cool day. I am also flying the Jolly Roger flag for Halloween. 

Still so much crap!!!

And with that we moved it all back in. Lots of stuff in the middle to be gone through. I am hopeful it will continue to move forward. Maybe I’ll be able to park in there eventually. 

What the back of my car looks like:

The back of my car is FULL. Most of this is going to consignment. 

1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Did you ever use that hutch? It doesn't look familiar.