I moved the art from the living room to the guest bath. I kind of like it in there. It’s fish.
I got two “Shirley Baker Little” paintings. This is the Daffodils one that I love
The ONLY history I can find on her is:
Epiphany Gallery and Arts opened for business on Main Street in Lansing July 9. The owner, Shirley Baker-Little, began her first professional work at age 15. Later, after marriage and the rearing of three children, she earned honors degrees in art, biology and nursing. She then began to devote herself to impressionistic and abstract painting, studying abroad and creative writing. She has taught painting for 36 years along with operating her own galleries.
How they look in tandemThe painting on the bottom is one that had been to the left of the door and relocated here with my teeny tiny flower.
I have one more tiny one that I want to find a home for :)
No comments:
Post a Comment