Pretty sunset to share...
It was raining today and I looked out the window to see how hard it was raining and saw this creeper... he was avoiding the rain and spying on us in the process. Cute!
Pretty flower and bare toes as I was out and about walking the grounds.
Every time my fitbit says "get up and move fat girl" I do just that... most days I'm in shorts and a t-shirt now (with exception of a few days in PJs still)... so I took a picture of this pretty new bloom in the garden.
AND the real reason for this update is David. Most of you know about David. He came home with me from good will, heavens, 10 years ago or so... he has been a center piece on our mantel for ages. he dresses for most occasions (even made him a graduation cap for both girls graduations)
Note that David is dressed for the 4th of July as that is the next holiday.
While at an estate sale I spotted this fine lady and joked that she should come home as a girlfriend for David. We laughed and joked about it because Butch DESPISES David. Really does not like him, thinks he is silly and would like to see him fall off the bookshelf and crack his head. (poor guy will get a complex). I have joked about this for about 5 months of estate sales and picked out other "friends" for David, I think one was a musical person, but his bust was 1) too expensive and 2) too small - he wouldn't have complimented David in size and stature.
Then came this fine woman....
She even fits in with the items on that part of the bookshelf as she is sea themed and the items beside her are all items pulled out of the Baja California ship wreck off of Fort Myers Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment