Sunday, November 6, 2022

Weekend adventures

It was super foggy on Saturday when I got up. I was up at 7:30 and couldn’t go back to sleep so I decided to go to breakfast while others slept as there was no coffee in the house. Seriously. Zero coffee. So off I went. After breakfast I headed to Krogers to get some coffee and other things in the list. Then thinking o had tried to go to an estate sale the day prior but it wasn’t open so I swung by there as well

I found a few treasures. :)

LE Smith moon and star toothpick holder (came with the other three little amber plates)

Gorgeous Murano dish


These are all the rage right now - they are lucite/acrylic candlesticks. 

Honduras duck. 


These are small nut, jelly, dishes. 


This is tiny. It’s about 3.5” wide


I was enamored with this one. I will NOT be sad
It it takes a bit to sell! I may have to use them ;)

All that for $28. I should double my money on it all of things go well. They are all primed and photographed and ready to list within the week.  

After I got home I had to package a sale and take it to the PO before it closed. 

What does one do when she has to take packages to the post office?  She dumpster dives. Yup. You read that right. I went literal dumpster diving. I found the following

I fessed up to Butch what I had been up to and he was appalled - BUT when I said I would be selling the hand truck he changed his tune. Ha!  So the hand truck stays. 


Love the gnome. The hot chocolate bombs are well within expiration. Fully sealed.  


THIS is my favorite find for sure. 


As is par for the course for my funds. Angela is eyeing this one and wants it. She’s moving right now anyway so maybe she’ll get it at Christmas. It is pretty neat in that it folds to a single tube shape. 

So I’ll be going diving more at that store for sure at season changes!!

So what brought this on?  Who knows. I saw a group on Facebook and joined for grins. Turns out it’s right up my alley for sure. I love to dig through trash and estate sales to look for treasures. Speaking of that earlier in the day I did that as well. 

No comments: