This is my kind of food truck!! I love Waffle House and surprisingly NOT for the waffles. I do, however love IHOP pancakes. Weird trivia for you ;)
Angela had Tuesday through Thursday off work so it was a no brained for me to take leave and head on down to Florida with her. She had no one to watch her kitty either so I said BRING her. OMG. I miss having cats. She was so fun! Meet Leela. She is a great little traveler as well.


Angie and I drove down and Butch drove his truck as we gave Liz’s car back to her. She and Angela then drove back to Macon on Thursday evening so Angela could go to workFriday morning. It all worked out perfectly!
Angie and I drove down and Butch drove his truck as we gave Liz’s car back to her. She and Angela then drove back to Macon on Thursday evening so Angela could go to workFriday morning. It all worked out perfectly!
We had Out feast on Wednesday instead of Thursday just because of that.


We had Turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing, rolls, cranberry (two types) and of course olives (only green as we didn’t think about black) and pickles. Ooooh and gravy! Can’t forget the gravy.
We had Turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing, rolls, cranberry (two types) and of course olives (only green as we didn’t think about black) and pickles. Ooooh and gravy! Can’t forget the gravy.
Butch did the prep on the Turkey and ham and we girls did the rest if the fixings. Angela did the mashed potatoes as that is her favorite. Liz did the green bean casserole and forgot to drain the beans so that was kind of funny. It worked out just fine in the end. I made the sweet potato casserole and I had thrown together the stuffing as it was stovetop and used some broth to make it super yummy. We did our typical Cajun butter injection on the Turkey and it was delicious as always!
Over the weekend we helped Sally with some cleaning, organizing and putting up her tree.

The. Angela sent me pictures of Leela stressing on the way home. Ha! That cat couldnt be more chill in the car!

Sally’s Christmas cactus was trying to bloom but never quite got there.

MY Camilla (sasanqua) was blooming and looked great with a lot more blooms on the way!! Southern snow is Camilla’s and/or cotton.


And with that Thanksgiving was over and Butch and I headed home.
The. Angela sent me pictures of Leela stressing on the way home. Ha! That cat couldnt be more chill in the car!
Sally’s Christmas cactus was trying to bloom but never quite got there.
MY Camilla (sasanqua) was blooming and looked great with a lot more blooms on the way!! Southern snow is Camilla’s and/or cotton.
And with that Thanksgiving was over and Butch and I headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment