Fall leaves outside the BX to crouch through on my way to work.
Dinner and I had to laugh at the Avocado tartare I ordered
THESE are pumpkin soups. One with apples and mushroom, one with pepper and normal and I can’t remember with the other had in it. The apples and mushrooms was my favorite!
And just like that we are leaving Germany


We had our own two set of seats to Amsterdam! Nice!




The rainbows coming into Amsterdam were amazing!!
We had our own two set of seats to Amsterdam! Nice!
The rainbows coming into Amsterdam were amazing!!
We ended up being able to split again!
I got to kick his seat the whole trip. Ha! Kidding. I didn’t kick him (much)
I see the USA down there!!
On the ground in Atlanta. This was challenging as we landed them sat in the tarmac for 45 minutes. This wouldn’t be bad, however we had a 90 minute lead to get luggage, get OUT of the airport, onto a shuttle and to the domestic side to catch Groome. Yeah. Then there was the most luggage. Butch’s golf clubs didn’t come out. So we waited and time ticked on. So I called and swapped our shuttle to 8pm. We made it over to domestic 15 minutes before our shuttle arrived. The. We got out at Macon and had Liz pick us up there and take her car from there and drop her off. Having her car has been a HUGE blessing!! Rentals are non-existent in small towns. They’re pricey if you find them at airports!!
At least the sunset was pretty ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment