I haven't done an update on Covid as of late... there is a new variant out there the Delta Variant - I'm sure there will be MANY more variants out there in the future as that is the nature of virus' and how they work. You get comfortable with the flu in X variant, get the flu shot and low and behold there are three different strands (variants) this year that are not covered by that vaccine. Welcome to the world.
So this update happens to be on the world and wondering why AM I am wanting to go home so badly.
The US right now:
Germany right now:
seems like Germany has a much better handle on this than the US wouldn't you think?
So, wondering if it's really smart to go back to the states when they are blowing up? MMM, yeah... I think it is. This is not going away, it's going to be here for the duration. The only bad thing about States vs. here. Because the counts are so low here in our local "State" of Baden Wurttemberg - we do not have to wear masks at work. The states are different - they have to wear masks at work - at all times.




No comments:
Post a Comment