Watching it snow! 
It was actually snowing and melting on the windows. 
How it started in the beginning of the day
How it ended yes melted off for the most part
Then it snowed again!
And again!
And some more
The neighbors made a snow dog. Look by the lamp near the top!
And that’s just about all I have done all weekend. I I finally get some stuff done on the filing cabinets that I wanted to do but procrastinated on.
There is one that is dead so I moved all the files o could to the bottom of the broken one. Now it won’t close. Sigh :(
But they’re moved. Not ideal but moved. Then I worked on my bedroom and cleaned out some garbage that needed to get taken care of. I finished with tossing some pajamas that I. Have never been in love with. They are ok but I have more coming in the mail this week so I’m good with letting one go as MOST of my jammies are over 10 years old. Yikes. Talk about not changing a lot, eh?
That and tossing a ice team scoop. Yeah. Big cleaning mode. Hahahaha!!
I’m in a group for cleaning. I have done this one a few times. It’s helpful to clean out clutter. So. I did the laundry. Just rearranged things to their correct homes. Then moved to kitchen and office (this the filing cabinet).
No comments:
Post a Comment