Sunday, April 7, 2019

Weekend warriors

This weekend was a day to hang the items we had purchased at Ikea.  This is actually a kitchen item from Ikea... so we have chosen to make it an outdoor kitchen item :)

Part of our goal this weekend was to go to see an electric mower that I had found on the online garage sale site.  It will work just fine so for a fraction of hte cost of a new one, we are now the proud owners of a small electric mower.  Now mind you our yard is so tiny that Butch said he cold mow the yard in 20 minutes or less with that tiny 24" mowing deck - if it's even that!  it's super tiny !

 Just above the little mower is a nice hanger we picked up at Obi (similar to Lowes).  Works well for the tools we have in there.

 AND although not bought this weekend, but on Friday... or was that Thursday night - here are the cube setups we have for the TV stand now!  They didn't have them in wood, just black or white.  I guess black works well enough, yes?
HERE is the next thing to put together.  TWO big heavy boxes that are a wardrobe that needs to be dragged (OK, nicely carried) to the basement to be put together down there... to store all our off season clothing... or here's an idea, we simply clean out our closets and downsize our clothing selection?  hum.. yeah, no.... not going to happen :)

Slowly coming together.... slowly coming together!!!

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Yay!! So glad things are coming together. I wish i would have done something productive this past week. Nope. I played. See blog ;-)

Jeanette said...

Looking good! How do I get on the email list?