Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Moving Day

I had gotten a notice that our household goods were in the country and they would be delivered on the 8th.... then they called Butch asking if they could deliver ONE box on the 5th - he agreed... then they showed up with all EIGHT of them.  Our whole house - two days earlier than planned!  yay!

I dashed home to help at the last minute!
 What a mess, eh?  They cleaned it all up and were on their way in a day ... 8 huge crates of stuff brought into the house on all four levels


They were HARD workers and didn't complain about having four stories of house to work in.  I guess they are used to it.  I had brought home some water only to find out it was berry flavored water - whoops!  Oh, well.  

Here they are taking a LARGE piece up the stairs!!

They made it up without killing themselves or the walls!  quite impressive!!

Check back tomorrow I will update with more pictures!!

1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

I cannot believe all the big things they hauled up and down stairs and didn't damage the walls!!