Productive morning for lying in bed until 9am! I got up, got the table from the garage and put it in the soon to be office for Butch. Put all the collected camera stuff from MY room to that room. Took down the CHRISTMAS wrapping table, yes, it’s been here since before Christmas...then put IT in his office. Then as though that wasn’t enough I pulled a bunch of junk out from of the cabinet on top of the fridge and slotted it to consigment. THEN I cleaned the one above the microwave out and pulled out a large bin FULL of vases to go to consigment. AND loaded the car with all this stuff for Monday! Next up...paint the two lovely water stains on my ceiling from an A/C leak and storm leak. 😕
The kitchen leak before.


The kitchen leak after:

Bedroom leak before:


The bedroom leak after (still a little wet):

The proof in the back of the car! Stuffed.

AND something that isn’t listed is the new pool booster pump is installed. Whoop!!

AND I even went to the Wax strip and got my pits waxed as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment