
The “after” and I’m not REALLY done in there quite yet. I need to repair a door (screw popped through the back of the door for the handle)

Where it all went. Hahaha!
Yes we have a blanket problem.

AFTER! OK not quite done here either but what a difference!!

What is GOING to consignment tomorrow!! Yes tomorrow. Will it all fit in the car?

The answer is YES and it’s all in there now. This line bag is my goodwill bag to go in later!!

Angela’s room all empty. Looks weird.

I’ll still need to take a few more things to consignment but we shall concentrate on this load tomorrow first. Then do another later.
That was a LOT of work this weekend!!
It was nice to get everything out of the bedrooms and in one area. Then I could see just how many blankets we really had. Scary amount!! I still kept quite a few, because you know you always need blankets!
So. The car is loaded and there is even a bike in there I got off the side of the road ;)
So what all was in there??
Here’s the list!!


No comments:
Post a Comment