Ok so renewed energy levels are a GREAT thing!! I opted to NOT do the inside fence but did decide to do some lunch bag overdue painting.

Before

1/2 way after. I will do a blog post with the true before and after when I get there.

After. I need to FIND my before as it was at least a year and a half ago when I bought the lamp to put in the little house. Well it didn’t end up staying in the little house and with kids moving out I find myself wanting a new lamp in one of the guest rooms. So, here we go!!
And some trimming. The wisteria has gone wild!!

May 26th

April 23

Today. After it’s haircut.

Now to clean the leaves!! Sigh. Never done... sitting for a minute before going in to fold three loads of towels and put my laundry in the dryer. Time to move inside for the rest of the day and clean the first room for company next week. And a NAP. Yes, a nap IS in the plans today too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment