Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Potty talk...

Today’s potty issues tested my sanity! (And my supplies!). I survived...but it’s so hard to get through to my boss just exactly what is going on without having to get downright gross...sigh. I finally got honest with just WHY I needs him to take over for me on visitors duties...meaning I was the escort...cause I kept having to dash out to the potty...sigh. He relieved me for five minutes..then dropped the visitor back in with me...yeah, not helpful in the long run as taking him to the front door lead to one MORE dash to the potty ...one more accident earlier than the last (end of my work day as well) and I would have been going home as I was on the LAST of my supplies. Sigh. Time to restock..

What I wasn’t comfortable telling said boss is my cubicle is super tiny having someone physically IN my cube when I’m having bowel issues is mortifying. I hope I don’t stink, but I’m having accidents as I’m dashing to the potty. Frequency is one issue, but there is also the issue of incontinence at tones as well, so squeezing past someone jammed in my cubicle with me is NOT comfortable for me.

Part of that is this individual and him not getting a clue that having him literally in my back pocket is NOT working for me. I’m wondering if there is an issue with spectrum or what...but it’s weird and not what I’m used to dealing with. Add to this, he’s really seeming to be panicking about every detail of his working fir the government will be. He just freaks about the details and isn’t happy with the fact that he will be waiting for a computer and access for a while. Im not sure I’m going to be able to hang with his quirks in my very, very limited personal space. See post here: https://donnasworddoodles.blogspot.com/2018/04/so-one-of-things-that-i-discovered-when.html
About how freaking tiny my cube is, then picture TWO chairs crammed in there and wondering if you smell of poop....yeah, fun times.

No comments: