Monday, April 9, 2018

First World Problems

So for the last few days I have been filling out my periodic security clearance review.  The questions they are asking now are ones I sit and shake my head... like where all my siblings were born.  Well, I have NO idea as Dad was in the Navy and all over the West Coast when we were all born... so, not a clue. 

Then they asked where I had traveled overseas for the last 7 years.  Yeah, THAT was a FUN thing to relive.  I have been so many places!!

I have been to:

  •  Italy and Netherlands in 2012
  • Dubai in 2012
  • Honduras, Belize, Mexico in 2014
  • Guam in 2015
  • Ireland and England in 2016
Talk about first world problem, right?  Trying to remember all the places I have been in the last 7 years... yes, just in the last 7  - what a fun ride it has been, eh?

I still want to GO, GO, GO!  LOL

For now I guess we're staying closer to home and not going out of the country.  I DO need to renew my passport as it will expire in a year.


Other than that, life is moving a snails pace right now..waiting, waiting, waiting... but this too shall pass!

This coming weekend I will be meeting with three other gals from Italy - two of them had babies the same year I had Liz and one had her daughter on Elizabeth's first birthday - fun, eh?  It will be great to have everyone in the same place at one time again!  It's been a long time!  It will be nice to see them all!

1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

I love your first world problem! It will be fun for you to write your personal history because you really have been all over the world. Amazing. And I still want to GO GO GO, too! I'm so glad you are here so we can do it together sometimes.
I also approve of your cubical proposed arrangement. That'll be great. Three monitors. Two mice. Wow.
Acronymns. Hate them. American Library Association has millions of them, too, believe it or not. They have pages of them at the back of their annual conference program so you can tell what sessions you want/need to attend.