I have started to get a sore throat. Yep a week from surgery and I’m coming down with a blasted cold.
I sent the Mayo team a message and told them I would keep them informed.
I took Zicam as soon as this started in hopes of heading it off. Took it for two and a half days as I don’t know if I can take it within a week of surgery... had to discontinue all other supplements so quit that one too - did ask if I could resume if it’s not harmful and they think it may help. Ugh!!!
Here’s hoping it doesn’t develop into a full blown cold after all!!!
Lizzie came home from Boston hacking and coughing. We have been diligently wiping everything with Clorox wipes.... I really can’t blame her as I started feeling this right as she came home... so I caught it at Mayo. Drat it!!
Hopefully this doesn’t delay me again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment