
7am

7:30am

7:30am
Same times



Grass is almost covered. More snow sticking around the edge of the pool.

An inch has been reported. It’s possible!
My view from work


It’s accumulating
Out front.

Bigger flakes and every now and then a gust of wind will blow snow off roofs. It’s really not windy just an odd breeze was blowing there for a bit!

And with that. It’s 9:44 and sunshine is coming out!!

Yes that’s blue sky!

How did I know? Looked up from work and it’s WAY brighter out there!!

(Marked out so you can’t see what I’m working on!)

Maybe I should fire up the hot tub for lunch?
2 comments:
I’m so jealous you got snow!
It was 50 degrees today. Cedar City, Utah. We are the ones who should be getting feet of snow! This is so backwards. Plus, we live in the desert and the wintertime snows is the majority of our water for the coming year. Looks like a drought for us. :-(
Post a Comment