Thursday, January 11, 2018

Closet cleaning.

So today was the day I decided to clean the closet. Mom came over for moral support and to “judge” fit and function of clothing.


This “pile” is the slacks to have taken in. Maybe. I’m debating as I have Many pants in the closet that are “good enough” so I may hold off on these for a bit. Who knows. They may end up in consignment.


This BIG box is full of consignment.


Bag of winter tops that can’t go in just now as they are taking spring.






The sad thing is my closet is still chuck full ... the only evidence of clothing removed is the empty hangers on the bottom... ok and very few “play clothes”

Not pictured is the two bags of trashed paint clothes. I’m not going to take pictures of them in the garbage. Nope. Feet up chilling out now!!

So. I have a clothing basket full of who knows what I’m here too that needs to be “gone through” as well. I’m sure I have a spring box out in the garage as well. Crap crap and more crap.

Time to cull some more.

No comments: