Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas in Fl

Yep after surgery on Thursday prior to Christmas I went to FL for the holidays :)
Now don’t get me wrong, I did NOT drive here or there. I just relaxed and let others take care of details

We did get all the way down when it dawned on men that I left ALL the stocking stuffers here in Warmer Robins. Der!!

Oh well, second Christmas was bad here Wednesday night when we came home :)

We left on Christmas Eve day.
We went out to eat dinner at Okinawa. It was delish! The last time we went there I was on Optifast. It was nice to eat some of the food stuff! I still don’t have the capacity to eat a lot but I enjoyed it all!! Yum!!


We then went to the Destin Commons to watch The Shape of Water as it’s not playing anywhere near us and it’s an independent film. It was too much sex and nudity in the beginning but the story was good and we all enjoyed it!













Christmas Day was great fun opening presents and enjoying the day!






Santa not being too sneaky :)


My pooper I really wanted ;)


Liz and her Xbox.


Angela in snuggly blanket.


The aftermath!!


XBox One. She really wanted the Nintendo switch but doesn’t know to not play games and pick a more expensive item then dropping the lower price one as an option. Silly girl. She got the more expensive option. :)


Too funny! Embroidered on a TP roll. ;)


Fun hat!!


Everyone back on devices and Angela snuggled in her new electronic throw!


Merry Christmas!!




Camellia from my back yard. Pretty. I have a white one in the front as well ;)

No comments: