

MAY look a bit like it's more due to me having balled it up a bit more to dispose of it. Hard to tell. I was told that hair loss would/could start and hit the high at about the third treatment. Nutrition is a bit worse now that I'm not getting specific ones through shakes but my output is MUCH more tolerable as it's not liquid anymore. That's a plus!!

I've been cutting back the bandages slowly as they peel up to avoid pulling them on anything. So far so good they are coming off slowly. It's just under two weeks and I know from the belly it takes a while for surgical glue come off very slowly on me!!
Weight forefront in comfortable saying I have lost 53lbs now. It's holding steady and losing SLOWLY. The perils of adding real food to the mix. I'm thinking I should join up with weight watchers and see if I can't make healthier choices in the future. We shall see. I would like to get down about 40 more.
Part of me wonders if I should just hang onto the Optifast as it constipated me and use it during transition as I'm afraid of losing control on that forefront. Decisions decisions.
But if I really AM lactose intolerant then I probably shouldn't 😜
No comments:
Post a Comment