
Day after surgery

Today.
A lost less swollen. Still chunky.
Yellow bruises. Healing.
Just took off the BIG bulky bandaid off the drain site. Not sure why it took me so long to do that. I guess because I have been showering every other day as I don't DO anything.
The drain was removed last Wednesday. The first few drain bandage changes there was some drainage. This last time nothing. Yay. So it graduated to a bandaid. Probably doesn't need that really bug because it's under clothing we shall keep one in for a bit.
Speaking of the drain you haven't met.

Meet
The drain hole in healing. Nope. No steri-strip no closure just pull then bandage. Uhm, OK. If it works, then do it I guess. (Yes, that's a bruise above and below it)

THIS is part of the stitch that was poking out at the narrow end of the injury. Just a smidge was sticking out when I pulled. This BIG hunk slid out easily. Yikes. Oh well. It's out now!!

This is what I feel about it all anymore.
Bwahahaha.
1 comment:
Angry Donna? I gave up a cinnamon roll for you today. Really REALLY wanted to buy it to go with my lunch, but I had my leftovers fruits and veggies instead. Those are high fiber so you probably couldn't have eaten those, either. But still...the thought is there;-).
Bananas, potatoes, rice. Sounds like baby food. Can you just blender-ize everything?
Post a Comment