So when they put me on my forced diet thought I would take before and during pictures. So the first 10lbs are off. 2 BMI points.
I should apologize for the Jammie's, but I won't. It is what it is.
Before - day 1


And after - day 14
I even wore the same Jammie's so there is a true comparison. To me, there is no difference.


Ok maybe the side view is a little slimmer, but not much.
And the diet continues.
I have to say I look happier in day 1 - hahaha. Hangry woman!
2 comments:
No fair. Stand on the same tile every time, dearie. Standing farther away from the mirror will make you looks smaller every time. ;-)
Oh! and raise that chin, too!!
Yeah, you are losing and it shows. Surgery will be much nicer this way.
Love you bunches. No matter how tiny you get.
Post a Comment