The clouds were VERY thick there for a while.
I need to get the picture of the Canadian landscape. It was super foggy in the valleys. I couldn't tell if there was water or not, however I do suspect it from the maps.
**with Canada added now**




However this is on my phone:
And here is where we were when it was taken :)
Another shot during the flight:
Almost there!!
AND this is now the time to adjust the internal clock. I have done my best to stay awake the whole flight. I have napped a few times however tried to limit that. I think I should be OK as I had a 2am wake up and stayed awake most of what would be the day :)
So here's the adjustment. It's 1am at home but 4pm Guam. Time to stay awake for a long while on the layover and next leg of the trip!!
Movies watched: 4 (Scorched Trial, Jurassic World, Train Wreck and mystery movie that I may remember eventually(not so important?))
Hours slept: barely any :)
1 comment:
Wow! o.o
Post a Comment