Saturday, July 28, 2012

Threes.. Why three?

Well. Because its just that way... The third was NOT my car it was - drum roll please. The upstairs A/C unit. Yep belly up and blowing HOT air like a heater. Not good. Not good at all! I had known there were bad noises from it and had nudged Butch to fix it - he said the bla bla bla needs a bla bla. So... Do it? Nope. So now it's blowing hot air. The girls had stayed upstairs earlier in the week and knew it was hot up there - another case of NOT telling the parental units. Sigh. So I start calling to check lead times on a technician. I finally found one with Keadle Air. He came out that afternoon and fixed it. Yeah!!! There is a freon leak, however - boooo. That, however will have to be a morning call as our other unit is in the attic. It's WAY too hot to do that job in the afternoon!!

So there you have it...and MY car has still not made it to the shop to see about its sticky lock yet either. Maybe it really doesn't come in threes? Maybe it's 4's and 5's around here? Scary thought! I only say this because that was the trend last year...

Let's hope not!

No comments: