Agency name
|
Job Title
|
Status
|
Air Force Materiel Command
|
Purchase Request System Analyst
|
eligible
|
Air Force Materiel Command
|
TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR
|
eligible
|
Headquarters, Air Force Reserve
|
PROGRAM ANALYST
|
eligible
|
1712/Supervisory Training Specialist (Emerging Leader Program)
|
eligible
| |
Air Force Materiel Command
|
Operations Research Analyst, DR-1515-2/3/4
| |
Military Sealift Command
|
IT SPECIALIST (SYSANALYSIS/CUSTSPT)
| |
Forest Service
|
Program Specialist
| |
U.S. Air Force - Agency Wide
|
MANAGEMENT ANALYST
| |
Air Force Materiel Command
|
MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
| |
Supervisory Inventory Management Specialist (Emerging Leader Program)
| ||
Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist (Emerging Leader Program)
| ||
0346/Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist (Emerging Leader Program)
|
So… there you have it… I’m not sure I want to do the Emerging Leader Program… but it’s in the mix regardless
1 comment:
Clarification. I am eligible only - nit offered a job... Just CAN be offered a job :). We will have to wait and see what is offered and what is not.
Post a Comment